Monday, August 4, 2008

Just a bunch of whiny bitches

What the fuck? Another shitty blog by another couple shitty bloggers. In our first blog Mr. Hustle and I have decided to lay out our mission statement and core values so that there is no doubt what we are about. These values and statements will be just like the constitution in that we can amend them any time we see fit. So, here it goes.
Mission Statement:
To wholeheartedly voice counterintuitive common sense backed by a lack of scruples, morals and general idiocy. To do our best to provide our readers with something original, even though that will probably never happen. To prove, like Socrates, that nobody knows what they are talking about (including ourselves). And Ultimately, to cast the shadow of doubt on all who have been convinced they have glimpsed some form of the Truth, or Troof as its commonly called now.
Core Values:
1. We hate on everything
2. Nothing is sacred or off limits
3 We will use everything and anything to achieve our mission
4 You are wrong
5 You have a dickfor on your shoulder

So, dear reader, we begin our journey to become antagonists in the blog community and to insult the vagaries and lame ideas put forth by other bloggers. I personally make no promises but I will endeavor to be either drunk or drinking while composing my share of the blogs. I will promise to put all my spite and anger into these posts with the hope that it will stay there. But I know that will never happen. In fact I can feel it seeping back through the keyboard, through my fingers, and into my being. And I feel whole again.
Mr. Hustle...your up next.
Until next time
Dickfor

No comments: